The Contest is open to harpists of all nationalities born after 20 October 1984. It also includes a Junior section open to candidates born after 20 October 1999.
Contestants are not allowed to compete in both categories.
The Competition Organisers alone are entitled to decide on the admission of contestants.
Candidates will receive individual notifications by e-mail.
The applicants have to mail a full application to the organisers by no later than Monday, June 30th, 2014 by post (date on postmark), enclosing the following documents:
- application form (available on this website in January 2014), duly and legibly completed, dated and signed, including, among other things, the selected section.
- photocopy of identity card or passport, or other equivalent official document,
- CV in French or English (no more than two typed pages) detailing music schools attended, major teachers, prizes obtained and current professional status,
- two original references from recognized musicians, written for the purposes of this competition
- a recent colour photograph, minimum dimensions 3.5 x 4.5 cm, with mention of family name and first name at the back
- registration fee or proof of payment (see below).
Curriculum vitae and photo will be sent preferably by email as well.
Given the hazards of postal mail, the applicant will send an email to mention the mailing date of his application.
The administration fee is 60 € and must be sent at the same time as the application form and documents. This sum will be refundable only if the competition's Organisation does not accept a candidate's application. Contestants must send the sum in full – no extra costs are to be charged to the Organisers.
Payment methods, with mention of the applicant’s name:
- French cheque, made payable in Euros to ACDA
- international bank transfer in Euros RIB [full bank details]
- cheque from a foreign bank, drawn on a French bank, made payable in Euros to ACDA.
Competition rules 2014
Application form for senior candidates
Application form for junior candidates
|ACDA - Association pour la
création et la diffusion artistique
Cité Internationale des Arts - 18 rue de l'Hôtel de Ville - 75004 Paris
+33 1 40 33 45 38 ou nous envoyer un mail